Exclusive methodology and qualified
team to handle your company’s data
Information Management and Data Governance
The production and decision-making processes are increasingly based on substantial amounts of information, which are collected in different manners, flow and accumulate in several companies’ databases. Information Management is crucial to assure that information is reliable and lead to good insights.
The main goals of our Information Management projects are:
Understand the information needs of the organization and the consumers.
- Ensure data quality in capture, storage and consumption processes.
- Continuously improve data quality.
- Maximize the use and effective value of information in the organization.
- Meet the regulatory requirements of the business.
Assesso’s methodology is based on the principles and foundations of CDOIQ (Chief Data Officer & Information Quality) program from MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), a global center of excellence in technology applied to business, and adheres to the DAMA-DMBoK® and the CMMI-DMM®.
We support our clientes in stablishing the Data Governance program, allowing the information to be an asset for the company and providing:
- Permanent alignment with the business strategy and corporate goals and meeting the organization’s data needs
- Creation and maintainance of data architecture and integration standards, in conjunction with IT management
- Data Quality improvement and availability of data for the consuming areas
- Policies and standards for data acquisition, maintenance and usage
- Definition of metrics and criteria for monitoring data quality and the acquisition, storage and consumption flows
- Data security and accessibility, providing data in the needed moment and for those who need it
- Ensurance of compliance to regulatory issues